October NEC Show Discount Vouchers - AS,Rose Awnings, Windblocker

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Wombles, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Wombles

Wombles Funster

We received some vouchers today (that we won't use) from a booklet sent with MCC Magazine for use at the NEC Show & wondered if they might be of use to any Funsters?
    Paper voucher x 1 giving 5% off Air Suspension systems until 18 December 2015.
    Paper voucher x 1 giving 10% off all Rose Awnings products until 31 December 2015.
    Paper voucher x 1 giving £25 off any full set of Lillypad Leisure Windblockers only at the Show.
    Also small saving with 1 x paper voucher for 10% off Peggy Peg products at the Show.
    Online code (unlimited:)) for Agent Fiamma website "mclbv10" giving 10% off all Fiamma products including awnings & carry bikes - think this one might deserve its own thread.
    Paper voucher x 1 for £250 off one of all the choice of all used motorhomes at Brownhills - good if you have already pushed them to their lowest price then they honour the voucher as well?! :whistle:
    There is no mention of having to be a MCC member on the vouchers. If anyone wants one or more of these vouchers then please let us know here or by PM & we could post or hand them over at the Show on Friday/Saturday.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Bridget

Bridget Funster

Whilst I would not need any of your vouchers on this occasion, I really appreciate you posting this- THANK YOU!
    Just part of what fun should be about! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spidey

Spidey Funster

Thanks, really useful the online fiamma as we are after a ultra box. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Big Deal giving 10% off on Fiamma on line, we have been giving Funsters 10% off for the last year on everything on my website ! (except vans and you cant buy then on line although I expect Shifffty has tried)

There is a Free fitting offer at the NEC on all awnings purchased at the show, sorry no discount on these as the fittings expensive, you do need to book a slot in advance on 01-580-881288 option 4 to make sure we have the awnings available on the van and you van is uitable for fitting without workshop facilities

Incidentally so has EddyVanBitz been giving 10% off on most of his products, pays to be a member of Fun !
    :pinocchio:
    Peter

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

6. Wombles

Wombles Funster

Sorry @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes :oops: - in my enthusiasm to share the deals I forgot about you! Don't know how as often mention your discount & that of Van Bitz in posts especially to new Funsters. We have ordered many times from you (with Funster discount (y)) & had good service :) Also have been happy customers of Van Bitz. Am I forgiven?!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Of course you are, this is Fun where everyone is a friend!

Peter

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wombles

Wombles Funster

If anyone is interested in the vouchers please PM me - still may be time to post or hand over at Show on Friday/Saturday am:)