Nudist naturist meet. (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Paradise camping

how about a meet here http://www.candyfarmcampsite.co.uk/photos.asp :Smile:
there is a fishing lake near by i am told .:Eeek:

Wasn`t this campsite featured in a film some time ago, :secret:
I think the campsite was called “Paradise” owner Mr Joshua Fiddler who charged Mr Sid Boggle a £1 for just about everything.:boxing:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Certainly looks like the same place, been refurbished since though. :ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Course it's flipping real !! - there are lots of different places a naturist can go, here and abroad.

Last year we had over two weeks at a commercial site in June/July last year, then the next 3 week holiday in July/Aug was spent between aires and naturist club sites. In between we also visited a number of naturist beaches whilst residing on nearby aires.

There are 2 UK naturist sites in the Caravan Club book; we haven't visited either but we did go to one place we'd never even heard of before, it's fairly new - when we arrived the husband came out then offered us a coffee and when his wife brought it she and I both went Oooh - hello! - cos it just so happened we both used to be on the same BN area committee at one time. :roflmto:

We come in all shapes sizes and colours you know! - and I've met thousands of fellow naturists over the years - as I said 99% of us are normal, hold down various jobs (one particular conversation I recall on a beach in England included a dustbin man and a high-court judge plus a hairdresser, a car worker, a garage mechanic, a care-home worker, a cleaner, a dinner-lady, an insurance broker a nurse and bank manager) not sex-maniacs AFAIK - and after all these years I've yet to meet anyone that has eg 2 heads.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- at all the childish reactions to this!

Tsar Nicholas was a naturist and so was King Edward (the 6th??? - QV's eldest, the Lily Langtree one)

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Well said Sedge. Clothes are often only any good for keeping warm or showing off. ::bigsmile:

Mrs. JayDee doesn't agree, as it happens. :Sad:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Sedge, I'm not gobsmacked at nudism, (have indulged myself when younger, in South of France), just can't believe that anyone would stay on a site in that condition. It looks like the Dingles Farm in Emmerdale!:whatthe:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
I can see what you mean Movan. Whats the bloke with the big grin doing to the cow he is stood behind? And why in another photo is a naked women painted up as a cow? Cows feature quite a lot, as it happens ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well maybe - but perhaps it's the company that makes a holiday, as much as the surroundings?

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
We come in all shapes sizes and colours you know! - and I've met thousands of fellow naturists over the years - as I said 99% of us are normal, hold down various jobs (one particular conversation I recall on a beach in England included a dustbin man and a high-court judge plus a hairdresser, a car worker, a garage mechanic, a care-home worker, a cleaner, a dinner-lady, an insurance broker a nurse and bank manager) not sex-maniacs AFAIK - and after all these years I've yet to meet anyone that has eg 2 heads.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- at all the childish reactions to this!
What else can be expected? It's typical 'brit' conservatism and a narrow minded attitude that anyone naked must be indulging in some kind of sexual activities.

My first experience of nudist beaches was in the south of France where you can find 'Plage Naturistes' everywhere and anywhere. The only people who looked 'odd' or got second glances were those wearing clothes! One place I stayed at for a week as the weather was far too good to be driving so I went to the same beach every day. Even though I was on my own I made friends with three french couples who also went there each day. I don't speak french and only one of the women could speak any english so we had some good fun with that. Eventually the day came where I needed to move on so I told them and they invited me back to their house for a farewell bar-b-que and drinks.

Imagine that happening in the UK? :RollEyes:

ronald4874

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Poole Dorset
Funster No
MH
CB 6.5 metres
Exp
About 15yrs plus early years in caravan & cruiser
Naturist

Well maybe - but perhaps it's the company that makes a holiday, as much as the surroundings?

People love to take the 'micky' when this subject raises its head. Approx 15 years ago a national survey identified 2.4M people that stripped off in England, today it must be getting on for 5M.
One Naturist campsite in France has has 50,000 people per day during the summer thats 350,000 naturists per week and thats only one site. What about Spain then?, anyone can walk any beach in Spain naked without being brought to court, that is their law and in my view should be taken up elsewhere. Croatia another country with similar views, France has about 500 miles of beaches used by naturists.
As 'Sedge' quoted you meet many fabulous people from all walks of life, eg judges, vicars, members of Parl. etc.
If its not your interest -- don't knock it', if its your scene good luck- see you on holiday.

Ron

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I can't get the vision of Papajohn, RR and Geo wandering around with their vegetables on display out of my mind:Eeek:.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back