Now that makes me mad.....

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gromett, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Gromett

Gromett Funster

A caravanner on the site has just opened their door and kicked their dog out in the snow. It is wandering all over the place and has had a crap in the middle of the grass. The owners will have no idea where it is as all their blinds are shut. :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Inconsiderate barstewards...

• Like Like x 7
  2. Gromett

Gromett Funster

Bloody hell, it gets worse. 5 minutes after the dog was let back in he is now taking it out for a walk. He is using one of those ball throwing things to lob a ball the full length of the site. It has come close to another van twice now. Only a matter of time before he hits something...:Doh:

3. Emmenay

Emmenay Read Only Funster

Bag up the shite and give it back to them! Makes me freakin MAAAAD :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

• Like Like x 7
  4. Jamwitt

Jamwitt Funster Life Member

I would report him to the site manager no good getting in to an argument total disregard for others:Angry:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Go and pick it up and place it on is step

• Like Like x 11
  6. knokinonabit

knokinonabit Funster

You could have a polite word with him about clearing up the mess, consideration for others, taking responsibility for his dogs, and his, actions etc.

If that fails, get the dog crap and smear it on his caravan step and the door handle of his van, when he is on the outside. Then go and tell the site owner to call the police, cos you are going to flatten the dog owner.

That might provoke a reaction from the site owner one way or the other.
    If he blames you for causing trouble, tell him where to shove his site, and move.

7. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Funster

Those plastic pall throwers are pretty cheap you should get one! Then simply scoop the shit up when they are out or asleep and fire it at their van window.If you do it whilst the shit is mildly frozen it will not stain your scoop,making cleaning easier.Also when it hits should splat and spread like an egg.
    I am a dog owner however a responsible one and as such ALWAYS clean up after my dog!
    If you don't fancy this you,and bear with me on this one,scoop up the shit and wrap it in newspaper then wait till after dark,light it and put it on his step.Knock on his door and scarper, hopefully he'll open the door and in a panic see the small fire and try to stamp it out :Rofl1::Rofl1: Then walk back inside spreading his own dog shit all over his van !

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Vlad the devious.

• Like Like x 7
  8. autoswan

autoswan Funster

Sarcasm may be the way to go, compliment him on his lovely dog and how he must be a dog lover and so proud to have such a wonderfull dog and obviously cares so much for him as his condition is so good and by the way you better go pick his sh*t up over there before he gets covered in it chasing that panel denter ball thing you got !:Smile:

9. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

sounds like he needs a few slices of bread on the caravan roof tonight

• Like Like x 2
  10. dave newell lvs

dave newell lvs Trader-Vehicle Services

First of all speak to the guy, point out his errors in a polite but firm way. If that fails collect the dog's produce and take it to their motorhme/caravan. remove the top fridge vent and lace the dog's produce on top of the heat exchanger, refit external vents and retire to the comfort of your van.

If I ever find a dog turd on a fridge heat exchanger I'll knoew to charge the owners extra:BigGrin:

D.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Gromett

Gromett Funster

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I won't be doing anything. I will let the owner know when he comes for his money and steer clear of the area of the offending article.

Life is too short...

• Like Like x 6
  12. Emmenay

Emmenay Read Only Funster

Place the offending article in a brown PAPER bag. Lay the bag on the floor a couple of metres from his door. Set a match to the brown paper bag. Knock on the offenders door and beat a retreat. Watch as offender exits van, sees burning bag, and proceeds to stamp it out. Job done.:Cool:

13. con-tiki

con-tiki Funster

I nearly choked myself reading this ..(.eating at the time)
    Ball thrower ...AKA...Jobby Wheecher.....

• Like Like x 1
  14. smudger

smudger Funster

[/HI]

WRONG........put it in a paper bag, place it on his step, then set fire to it, bang door an runnaway :Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:

15. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

close Martin, you wait until he goes back indoors then put it on his step, that way he wont see it until he's trod in it

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  16. Bluemerle

Bluemerle Read Only Funster

I dont understand why you didnt say something to the yob that did this! I am a responsible dog owner, and i can assure you that responsible dog owners hate these irresponsible owners more than non owners do. for the simple reason that we all get tarred with the same brush.

On many occassions i have tackled owners who have not picked up, and even offered poobags, I have had a few occassions when I have been told to "F" but mostly they pick up!! I also speak to yobbos who drop litter and beer cans, and they usually pick them up!!

I have been sworn at, told to mind my own business, or totally ignored, I believe we have to make a stand against this type of behaviour, or the slippery slope will get slippier!!:BigGrin:

• Like Like x 5
  17. jeepmadmike

jeepmadmike Read Only Funster

Inconsiderate dog owners and smokers are my pet hates

I always try to return their dog poop and fag ends

On a second offence i catch the dog and ring the dog warden and report it as being aggressive.....

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Dude

The Dude Funster

So the dog ends up in the dog pound for doing nothing more than what comes naturally. Don't really think this is the way to tackle this problem. Previous suggestions are more appropriate - they penalise the inconsiderate owner rather than the innocent dog.

• Like Like x 4
  19. teddybard

teddybard Read Only Funster

Stick to Eggs Yosser
    You are the expert there:Rofl1:

20. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

How the hell did smokers get dragged into a dog crap thread :Doh:

• Like Like x 5