Jul 30, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion A class
Exp
just starting
Hello everybody.

I have just got my first camper van with the intention of exploring Europe.

I have been waiting a long time for this and now it is here I am feeling a little trepidatious.

I am travelling alone, unfortunately, but hoping to meet some interesting folk on the way. I feel like I am diving in the deep end but that may not be a bad thing. I just need the nerve, or a push, to get started.

I have got a Peugot Talisman 1999 so if anybody has any tips and pitfalls, all information will be gratefully received.:Smile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
welcome and have a good time, just get good service on the van head South then East wherever your travels take you, speak to fellow motorhomers on the way you will pick up tips. Keep in touch with Motorhome Fun for advice you cannot go wrong.
Be well and keep safe..:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hello everybody.

I have just got my first camper van with the intention of exploring Europe.

I have been waiting a long time for this and now it is here I am feeling a little trepidatious.

I am travelling alone, unfortunately, but hoping to meet some interesting folk on the way. I feel like I am diving in the deep end but that may not be a bad thing. I just need the nerve, or a push, to get started.

I have got a Peugot Talisman 1999 so if anybody has any tips and pitfalls, all information will be gratefully received.:Smile:

Welcome to Motorhome fun..
You will be fine...are you male or female...as the forum name could be either. there are loads of single males and some females on this forum with there own motorhomes that just love the camping way of life and travelling ...for what ever reasons they may have lost there partners...may be divorced or may just like being single...we have meet a lot single funsters down on the Portugal on the algarve coast....there is also a part on MHfun for solo travelers..you could always have a look in ... http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/solo-travellers/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back