not slaging campsites but just have a look (1 Viewer)

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
as said in title whats all this about nothing over 15 years old etcetc wont be going there they go on about flight 357 on there web site sounds more like the great escape :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [seen on another fourm ] cant take your expensive airstreem or classic splity or rv here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:http://www.cakesandale.net/pricelist.html

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Deleted by me as it was argumentative, sorry

Last edited:
OP
OP
ginge61

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
what was agumentative folks can make there own minds up was just stateing the facts as in there web site

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

daveyboy

Free Member
Mar 2, 2009
cambs
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
no tourers over 15 years of age.

fair enough i can understnd that to a certain extent with statics on a site but not with tourers.
hell, if the same did apply to rv,s i would have to camp in my garden. or get a private number plate.

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
(slagging: to slag off)

:Eeek: £2 per night for a dog:Eeek:

Last edited by a moderator:

mulaz

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Durham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
3 years
Fawlty towers?

Reads like a Fawlty towers script . Do dogs get a breakfast for the £2? :ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
and there was me thinking of booking into my first ever site in my 27yr old van and two dogs, ah well in another 40 years maybe.

OP
OP
ginge61

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:at papajohn :thumb:

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Hey Roger!!
If you were lucky enough to win Euromillions tonight (110 Million up for grabs) then you could go there for a month maybe!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I wonder if they have a rally field :winky:

£2 for a dog., Oh Please! :ROFLMAO:

I would never support a site that excluded on age, some of the nicest down to earth people i have met have older vans, and I love the classics like the dorma and those put together on a sherpa:Angry:

skylark_irl

Free Member
Mar 1, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
Hang on - maybe the "No Tourers over 15 years" refers to the age of the guests - and not their vans - at last a campsite I can leave the kids in safe hands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hang on - maybe the "No Tourers over 15 years" refers to the age of the guests - and not their vans - at last a campsite I can leave the kids in safe hands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dont laugh, you could be on ot something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im booking mine in,:thumb:

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Lets me out then, or maybe I'd be ok for this year but not next as my caravan is just 15 this year. Glad I can't go to that one anyway - 'cos you need an accountancy qualification to work out the fees.

£2 per dog - the site I was going to go to this weekend is £3 per dog - that's why I stayed at home. :cry:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi we stayed at this site in summer 2007 it is a really nice site albeit expensive ( cost us £27 a night for 2 adults and a 13 year old:Eeek::Eeek:) However it was a really clean tidy site with excellent toilets/showers, also had a washer/drier, we only stayed a few nights and then went on a CCC holiday site on Thorpeness cricket pitch for £6 a night:thumb::thumb: Did call in on way to Great Yarmouth for one night to do our washing and to fill up with water and dump the waste!

w22hs0.jpg

I don't know when this 7.5 metre length rule came in though as we were there in our 11 metre Monaco with some friends who all had large RV's strange as there is loads of space and large pitches.

Regards Pat

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Lets me out then, or maybe I'd be ok for this year but not next as my caravan is just 15 this year. Glad I can't go to that one anyway - 'cos you need an accountancy qualification to work out the fees.

£2 per dog - the site I was going to go to this weekend is £3 per dog - that's why I stayed at home. :cry:

i reckon thats why they charge so much and hope you dont go there because of this.....they dont really want dogs but will tolerate 'em for a large fee.:Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back