Not really a newbie! (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2010
Funster No
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a while, and have found all the information and tips on these message boards invaluable as we have been researching for the last 5 years :thanks2:. We put a deposit down for a 2012 Aspire 215 yesterday. This came as a great surprise as we only went to have a browse! Now I am half panicking and half really excited :roflmto:.

JanettaVienetta

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
welcome

hi there and a warm welcome to MHF.congratulations on your purchase.exciting times ahead.enjoy your time on here.hope to see you on the road some day:thumb:
regards brian jo and josh

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board, you'll find a huge amount of information on here, most of it helpful and some of it really funny. Make sure that you weight each FB pie tin when you load up the van and you'll be alright.............. Seriously, there is a lot of very useful stuff on here and well worth the annual tenner

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Good luck with your purchase we pick up our Aspire 255 next week after nearly 3 months of waiting

Andy

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We put a deposit down for a 2012 Aspire 215 yesterday. This came as a great surprise as we only went to have a browse! Now I am half panicking and half really excited :roflmto:.

JanettaVienetta

We did that 3 years ago. Drove to Norfolk, looked at a Burstner, discussed it for all of 3 minutes and laid out £47k. no research, no experience and no sense.

Love it though ..except for the layout::bigsmile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
glad you have jumped in

Glad you have jumped in... nice to get a motor home... now enjoy.

Bob

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a while, and have found all the information and tips on these message boards invaluable as we have been researching for the last 5 years :thanks2:. We put a deposit down for a 2012 Aspire 215 yesterday. This came as a great surprise as we only went to have a browse! Now I am half panicking and half really excited :roflmto:.

JanettaVienetta
WELL DONE :thumb:

hope you have as much fun in your new MH as i do in mine
now you can join in the loony meet ups each year
:Eeek::Eeek:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
PS

do you need to look at the fuel gauge dropping whilst your driving??

heheheeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i get stick on here some times because my pet saying is

"if you have to worry about the cost of running a motor home you should be asking your self the question should i have one " ?? LOL

hope you got a great discount on a new one :thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
That is very true.... Having laid out all that money I decided some time ago to drive sensibly and not worry too much about what it is costing - just focus on the enjoyment

OP
OP
J
Jul 18, 2010
Funster No
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Can't wait to get started. No doubt I will be posting lots of questions once we pick it up.

JanettaVienetta

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back