May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
image.jpg
I rediscovered this photo a few days ago, it was taken by by father about 50 yrs ago!
The JR is 'Buster' and the lion is a floor skin that petrified me beyond thinking about, it lay at the top of the stairs so as a young girl climbing up to bed I would come face to face with the lions teeth!

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
shrimp63. 2015 now still have not leant in all that time,MITZIMAD lion's now in pembrey park yum yum a English in my tum ha ha lol still lol ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
walked into the lounge at midnight last night thinking I had a burglar ............ and look what I found on my couch!!!!!

Surprise visit from my granddaughter who had made her mum drive for six hours just to see me ... at least that is what I am telling myself .. :)

surprise visitor.jpg

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Now that is a good surprise what a lovely smile.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
OOoops sorry everybody. DONE IT AGAIN.. DOH! Not with it today.

Put it in wrong thread again. Sorry @Techno :) :) :) xxx

Reactions: Les
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
View attachment 71225 I rediscovered this photo a few days ago, it was taken by by father about 50 yrs ago!
The JR is 'Buster' and the lion is a floor skin that petrified me beyond thinking about, it lay at the top of the stairs so as a young girl climbing up to bed I would come face to face with the lions teeth!
That dog looks scary :D

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
View attachment 71225 I rediscovered this photo a few days ago, it was taken by by father about 50 yrs ago!
When I was young we had a leopard skin rug with teeth like your lion's and I lost count of how many times I stubbed my toes on the damn thing. The teeth never even worked loose. It was a ghastly thing but when we sold it we got a small fortune for it. Pre-CITES agreement, of course.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
When I was young we had a leopard skin rug with teeth like your lion's and I lost count of how many times I stubbed my toes on the damn thing. The teeth never even worked loose. It was a ghastly thing but when we sold it we got a small fortune for it. Pre-CITES agreement, of course.

Did you train Freddie Frinton in his part for 'Same procedure as last year Miss Sophie'?

Look it up or ask a German friend - they watch it every year on NY's Eve and know every line - in English.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Aaaah, nicholsong! "Dinner For One". Unlike, Freddie Frinton, I didn't need alcohol to trip over the tiger/leopard.
A couple of years ago we spent Christmas and New Year with our German friends and were subjected to the ritual of watching this film. Watching it once was enough - wouldn't want to watch it every year. Some say Germans do not have a sense of humour. I think this proves the point.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back