Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
Last week I had the van MOT's and arranged for someone to do the welding today, but when he arrived this morning he took one look and told me it wouldn't go into his unit. Luckily he knew someone about a mile away who could do it and it now has a new MOT which cost me £100::bigsmile:

On Monday I spotted an advert on EBAY for a new, but old stock, Truma S3002, so parted with £80 for a £280 heater, have ripped out the old one and am waiting for my brother in law who is Corgi registered to fit the new one. I also found a local source for a cut to measure foam mattress at £84, so all in all a reasonably priced week.

Can anyone tell me how I tell which Fiamma awning I have? Mine has a slot under the leading awning, which looks as though a safari room front would slide into it, but I don't know what to ask for.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Can anyone tell me how I tell which Fiamma awning I have? Mine has a slot under the leading awning, which looks as though a safari room front would slide into it, but I don't know what to ask for.

Just phone Darren or Matt on 01-580-883062 with details and they will know

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back