Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
has any one been to Norway in October wats the weather like about that time of year cheers

Deleted User
never been but would imagine its damned cold, expensive too.

spongy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Is v expensive :cry: but don't let that put you off . It s very very beautiful . I got a butcher to give me vacuum packed meat which I froze on arrival as ferry crossing was too long ( took Newcastle to Bergan as we're visiting family before , came home through Denmark , Germany and into France ) filled icebox with cheese , yogurts etc . Cupboards with corned beef , beans etc . So all in all did not have to buy too much except fruit bread and milk . Would not have missed it for the world so do it !!

We travelled in April and snow walls at side of road were as high as van but roads clear as a bell .

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Norway goes a long way north.

Norway goes a long way north.
When I worked for a Norwegian company the Norwegians would illistrate the country's size by saying "If you could put a pin in Oslo and spin Norway around it would reach as far South as Rome."

Now considering the difference in climate between Oslo and Rome the difference between Oslo and the North of Norway must be considerable especially in October.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Peak summertime (early July) temperature in Narvik (Inside Arctic Circle) was 12deg C

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back