Rally Northern Bring & Buy,Flog it Fix it Fish it . 26/7/2016 TO 31/7/2016 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Finally had time to sit down and have a read of this thread again. What a lovely Gem of a place Andy owns it so beautiful . Thankyou Andy for allowing to have a rally there .
What a fantastic time was had from relaxing ,walking fishing , bbqing ,fixing ,selling,laughing,singing, dancing , The weather was fantastic for us to :)
Thanks to Terry , Bob &Denise Dave &Poly Simon & Marge and Thankyou all Funsters for such a fantastic time .

Back to reality for us though now :( all the washing and ironing and cleaning of the van from being on the road for the last 6weeks . Our garden looks so overgrown :( so many DIY jobs to do at home . Wished we had a field at the side of our house so we could have a fix it meet here ;) x
Kate x

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
With all the enthusiasm for the Quest pop-up shelters I was a bit miffed when Robert Dyas had sold out. I have been looking for alternatives.

Khyam have a sale on with some great reductions at the moment. Might be worth a browse for those who like me are still looking for such a thing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Joy i have managed to buy one set . i am waiting for them to come and see how difficult they would be to make . the fabric on ebay is around £16. 99 for 5 meters . Unless a funster knows where we could get any cheaper ?

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Looked at Khyam ... no luck :(

Think it may be better to try local stockist to you . thats what we are doing. If you go onto quest and check local stockest in your area . i just havt got round to doing that yet . But they seem so expensive for what they are :(

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
we priced up the tent fabric locally and it wasn,t that cost effective to make them, most fabric is only 1.5mtrs wide and each side is 2.4 x 2.1m(n)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back