Jul 7, 2016
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer b584
Exp
Im a newgie
HI All,
Just past Bilbao, and just enjoying some tapas and coffee. I'm just slowing down now after driving down via Calias, I'm winging it and some recommendations re pretty little ports / fishing villages would be good. I'm following the coast around to southern Portugal
Regards
Steph

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
San Vicente de la Barquerea is one of our favourites. You can park overnight in the car park by the inlet in the town or beside the beach a few minutes away over the bridge. You can take a trip up into the Picos mountains from there which are really lovely too. We really liked Camhina, just over the border into Portugal, and Vila Nova de Milfontes which is south of Lisbon. Enjoy it. It should be a lovely trip as long ad the rain holds off!

OP
OP
stephsol
Jul 7, 2016
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer b584
Exp
Im a newgie
I'm in San vicente now...parked right there in that spot, thanks for the tips, I'lltake your advice and take a trip to the mountains they look wonderful. tThanks again

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Also love San Vicente we were reccomended it by a Dutch couple years ago.....we were once on the campsite when the tail end of a hurricane hit Spain ...we spent half the night taking down everybodies awnings it was so bad.

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back