Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
we want to go to norfolk, on the coast, for a few days does anyone know a motorhome site open now:Smile:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
This is worth a look Link Removed

we have just got back from a mini meet there with another forum, you are only parked on the carpark but first night is free and £5 per night thereafter, plus you get passes to the spa with free use of pool, Jacuzzi and showers etc

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

we have just got back from a mini meet there with another forum, you are only parked on the carpark but first night is free and £5 per night thereafter, plus you get passes to the spa with free use of pool, Jacuzzi and showers etc

Pls tell us more about the mini meet. It sounds a great venue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Pls tell us more about the mini meet. It sounds a great venue

well there were 7 vans, all of us are members of wild camping forum we could have had upto 10 vans but a couple had to pull out. Even though you are just on a carpark which can get quite busy at times It is really good value for money, but they do only have a few EHU points and a drain for emptying cassettes etc, and obviously a water point. I believe they are licensed via the Motor Caravanners Club but no need to be a member to use the site. as far as I know this was the first meet of it's kind here and have to say we had a very good time .

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie

Thanks for the link, do you know if this is only an "off season" thing or all year please?
Cal

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The Old Hall at Caister is part of the Brit Stops scheme, full details in the handbook. We spent a few nights there last year, very friendly and helpful people, their restaurant was very good.

Brisey.

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I have a small car park in Great Yarmouth that will hold 6 mh, on Wellesley road, only 100 metre from the sea front ,
Leave a post if you want more details

Regards

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
depends when you are here but first weekend in december

Link Removed

there is a campsite here also

regards glyn

Campsite is only for tents, no vans or tin boxes.

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
huge thanks to everyone, we've booked at the 'Old Hall', rang them up it sounds great. Lots of dog walks.:thumb:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Seacroft cc site at Cromer is usually only open until 2nd January, they have Christmas & New Year celebrations so are fully booked over that period.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Ummmm, clicked the link and it showed a street but then went blank, reloaded but went blank again and I couldn't open any other tab, had to shut down and restart:Angry:, strange. Thanks anyway.
Cal

The link is to street view, when I use it it shows the aerial view for a second then switches to street view. Sounds like you're not getting street view or it's very slow.

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Thanks to all that put us on to the old hall at caister. Have had three days there and came home when it started to rain! Great location and the best Carvery outside Yorkshire.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back