dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
hadn't booked for this but am now coming with a funster who has..(y)
looking forward to meeting new people, old friends too, and listening to some great soul music..

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We live near Norwich Airport, but have resigned ourselves to being day visitors as opposed to campers, my wife can drive me there on both days if necessary, I know I won't feel like driving only3 days after the op, thanks for the thoughts of a rescue operation though.

Update, been to N&N today for stent/balloon fitting, consultant decided that the op was not necessary as yet due to the lack of symptoms in the summer, so home again, and will now be able to attend the show as origionally planned. Very pleased.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We are setting off tomorrow morning and hope to see you all there, Dont forget to visit me if Im too busy to get out. We are heading on to the Caister after the show for a short break.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Sat on the showground on a sunny Friday morning. The show has just opened and unlike last year the temperatures are very pleasant. The show looks larger than last year. Tomorrow is Aston Martin racing at Snetterton followed by drinks with friends in the Red Lion (not saying which one in case you all decide to come):D Not sure about the marshalls though, they seem to be constantly on their radios (direct to the police I suspect);)

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
My fridge has gone kaput does anyone have a mini fridge I could barrow for the weekend contact steve on 07834 693461

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Sat on the showground on a sunny Friday morning. The show has just opened and unlike last year the temperatures are very pleasant. The show looks larger than last year. Tomorrow is Aston Martin racing at Snetterton followed by drinks with friends in the Red Lion (not saying which one in case you all decide to come):D Not sure about the marshalls though, they seem to be constantly on their radios (direct to the police I suspect);)

Have you drunk that box of red diesel yet?

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I'm injesting it through my gullet as fast as humanly possible. I must admit I am spewing a lot of black smoke though;)

Enjoyed your company this afternoon. DIOLCH (as they say in Wales)(y)

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
We are heading on to the Caister after the show for a short break.
Hidehi
Small world, we are in Southwold for 4 weeks ish
Monty is racing all next week at gorleston, just below you , for national schools in his laser

How long are you there for?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Had a nice weekend and many thanks to the marshals, and lovely catching up with everyone, hope I never gave you my lurgy. :eek: :D

This year the weather was so hot we invested in this to keep cool. (y)
FB_IMG_1469390019616.jpg

;) Sorry wrong picture it was a fan from roadpro. :LOL: Bob.

1599d8f0bd3a8fcb9481ae3d9d8c1469.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just left the entertainment building, have to say Sundays entertainment was excellent, well done Warner's, and their was nearly as many people as Saturday night.

Last edited:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Phew, that was a lucky home run earlier, all the problems on opposite carriageways. Rounded off an excellent show meet, a few new tips learned, and the usual spends as a result. Yes, the weather was brilliant, and we would add our thanks to Brian, Pamelaar, Pollyand Dave for marshalling and organising the get togethers.

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Another brilliant weekend, thanks to Brisey, Pamalaaaar, Dave and Polly for their superb efforts and get togethers. Couldn't have wished for better weather, a great venue too. Lovely to see Bob and Jane(ie) again, Rob and Mandy and lots of new faces. Absolutely wonderful company! Only downside, beer £4 a pint so still sober!

Thanks again EVERYONE!

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Had a nice weekend and many thanks to the marshals, and lovely catching up with everyone, hope I never gave you my lurgy. :eek: :D

This year the weather was so hot we invested in this to keep cool. (y)
View attachment 116843

;) Sorry wrong picture it was a fan from roadpro. :LOL: Bob.

View attachment 116847

Which FAN Bob, the one in the bathtub of the one in the smaller picture?

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
What a great weekend, weather superb, really great bunch of Funsters to spend time with.
Thank you Marshalls as well for all your hard work.

We had a good laugh in the nearby pub on Saturday evening with a congenial group of Funsters. Thank you all.

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
Congenital that's a new one yes great w/end thaks to every one

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I put this in the wrong place, so put this copy in the right one...sorry!

The Norfolk Motorhome Rally, our first with 'Fun', was blessed with the best weather I can recall for many years.
The work put into preparing the grass, the number of exhibitors and the weather were all one could hope for but beyond that by far was the care given by the Marshall's and having the good fortune to have been parked in the centre of such a great bunch of people.
Thank you all for your welcome and good company..... you should have been there, it was that good. Rosalie and Alan

Where can I get a plastic bowl and its contents?

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
I put this in the wrong place, so put this copy in the right one...sorry!

parked in the centre of such a great bunch of people.
Thank you all for your welcome and good company..... you should have been there, it was that good. Rosalie and Alan
I tried very hard to get within range of the group but got caught and sent a packing to general camping area, however did manage to sneak/crawl into the fun arena with the help of Brisey and pamelaaar keeping lookout and Polly/Dave helping me commando style roll to avoid capture. Great fun loads of Fun, take care.

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
What a wonderful weekend, weather, a name to a face and very pleasant Welsh man what more can I say except many many thanks to all organisers there at the meet or in the background sorting it out at grass roots level glad to b part of the club.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
The weather really helped this year so the marquee wasn't missed. The show was still very small, but most things people needed were there.

Good to catch up with some of the senior members of 'Fun' as well as meeting those who have joined more recently. As usual, Brisey, Pamelaar, Polly and Dave did us proud with the organisation. We really must ensure we don't take such service for granted so thank you all.

See you all on a meet somewhere, sometime.

Hilary and Robin

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Just this minute got home (caused by yet another long lunch:D).

Great meeting friends old and new.(y) Yet more faces to names:cool:

Big thanks to the marshalls for the excellent weather and organised get-together.(y)

I hope Mr. & Mrs. @Raybreck have a wonderful relaxing time in France with no delays getting there(y)

:thanks5:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Hidehi
Small world, we are in Southwold for 4 weeks ish
Monty is racing all next week at gorleston, just below you , for national schools in his laser

How long are you there for?
Just noticed the reply. It's our last night tonight.

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
The Norfolk Motorhome Show was our first with 'Fun' too.... And boy was it hot!

We we had the good fortune to be parked next to a lovely couple... Peter and Margaret and their adorable dogs Pickles and Branston. They gave us some great advice and were great company. Hope theyenjoy the rest of their summer.

As this is our first motorhome we ended up buying and having fitted an awning and room fitted and so many handy things we had to reorganise the garage!
My OH says I can't go to another show til next year ( give the bank balance chance to recover)

Thank you to the Marshall's and everyone else involved.

Looking forward to meeting more 'Funsters' in the future.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back