Norfolk meet is now a definite !! (1 Viewer)

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi John

If camping (tent) is allowed put Jan, Chaz (10) and myself on the list ..

cheers

Jim

Jim

I have a two berth Fleetwood caravan in my yard, clean all works bit of a squeeze all pots and pans etc in it, ready to go, (don't ask) but you are welcome to pick it up and use that if any help.

I am trying to plan this one in but I am getting close to 7 weeks off this year already, my grandaughters getting married this year........could she do it in skegie or some where noooooooooo bloody Cyprus costing a mint Oh well lets hope she only doe's it once.

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Jim

I have a two berth Fleetwood caravan in my yard, clean all works bit of a squeeze all pots and pans etc in it, ready to go, (don't ask) but you are welcome to pick it up and use that if any help.

I am trying to plan this one in but I am getting close to 7 weeks off this year already, my grandaughters getting married this year........could she do it in skegie or some where noooooooooo bloody Cyprus costing a mint Oh well lets hope she only doe's it once.

All the best Rick

Hi Rick

a most generous offer, thanks.. :Smile:

Sadly we don't have a tow bar.. but the tent is not a problem, in fact we love camping almost as much as motorhoming.. spent 4 weeks last year touring Scottish Highlands and plan to tour again this year.. The main downside to camping can be foul weather and or poor site facilities .. I do love a good shower.. not easy in a tent :roflmto: Toilet is no problem we have a porta loo and toilet tent.

Still thinking on whether to get a caravan or camper van, brain says one thing, wallet says another .. and still not decided .. besides, No 5 son is getting married in May .. more expense :RollEyes:

cheers

Jim

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Jim

All the best Rick

Typical Funster:thumb:

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dingray

Free Member
Dec 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
CB
Exp
Since 2000
Norfolk meet

Book me in for this meet please, it fits in nicely with the Stratford meet, should arrive Fri 27th many thanks
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RonnieJ

Free Member
Jun 30, 2009
Thetford, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Dog Owners

If anyone is concerned about taking their dog to this venue due to the reports of 'seasonal illness in dogs' I hope you will read my post in 'Pets' before you make a definite decision. This is such a beautiful area and the venue is next to a marked out 2 mile walk which is so nice that no matter how many times it is walked it never gets 'boring'. It would be such a shame to miss it when there is probably only a minute chance of dogs becoming unwell.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
It is also worth mentioning:

1 The problem was eventually found to be caused by 'blue algae', something that grows in shallow water and can only be found towards the end of summer

2) There have never been any cases in or even vaguely near the site's location ... the closest being many miles away

3) The last known case was several years ago anyway and I THINK that was 40 miles from the site !

4) At the time there was a hellova lot of total rubbish printed in the tabloids, and for some daft reason repeated on various sites on the Internet.. And THAT included a supposedly reliable, renowned 'professional' web site :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back