Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
Ive recently moved to Norfolk ,15 miles Southeast of Norwich.Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy small bits + pieces for my van.I'm looking to fit an outside gas connection so that I can run my BBQ off of the vans supply.With the right fittings I should be able to do this having worked for British Gas for 12 years in the past.

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi not sure where u are but the best and largest overall stockists of bits and pieces is in blowfeild .Norwich camping and leisure post code is NR13 4LQ
hope this helps

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I have found that since Norwich Camping was taken over a couple of years ago they seem to cater less and less for motorhomes and to a certain extent tuggers

If you have no luck at Blowfield I would try Stowmarket Caravans. If you are around the Scole area it is 6 of one and half a dozen of tother as far as distance goes ( In fact Stowmarket is probably an easier drive ! )

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ive recently moved to Norfolk ,15 miles Southeast of Norwich.Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy small bits + pieces for my van.I'm looking to fit an outside gas connection so that I can run my BBQ off of the vans supply.With the right fittings I should be able to do this having worked for British Gas for 12 years in the past.

Easy just order from me and get Funsters disciount ::bigsmile: here >> http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/Gas-Appliances/Gas-Outlet-Points/

Peter

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Hi POPPYS . We got our van from Greentrees in Dereham and also there is Simpsons in Great yarmouth.. Both have good bits and bobs shops.. Good luck..
.Jenny and Mitch..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back