Non Posters (2 Viewers)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Apt description Linda :roflmto::roflmto: Many of them are saddos with nothing else to do. :frowny:

The concept of "non-posters" on forums is fine in principle, I think a lot of people want to just read and find info, rather than contribute or become a part of the forum. Some, obviously, have an agenda. Whatever, I don't think it really matters here where the reason for the existence of the forum is not primarily a financial one, as the other side is. Visitors / lurkers / spies / non-posters, whatever they may be, all add to the general publicity and web search thing lifting the ratings here!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
roadtraveller

I agree with jakeontour, you have to go through a pecking order on some forums, its like joining a club, you have to break through the click that has already been established, they need to make the new people feel welcome, as they are sometimes full of fresh ideas and information.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
I agree with jakeontour, you have to go through a pecking order on some forums, its like joining a club, you have to break through the click that has already been established, they need to make the new people feel welcome, as they are sometimes full of fresh ideas and information.

good post roadtravller:!!!!Smile: i point out all are welcome on here new and old makes for a breath off fresh air for this friendly forum welcome one and all:Smile::Smile::Smile:

ray:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back