Noisey Kids on Sites, shouldn't be allowed. (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Disruptive kids spoilt afternoon siesta...
image.jpg

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Must say, I like goats.
Each one has a very individual personality !..... Can be really funny.
If you keep a goat with your sheep herd they will protect the flock from dogs, honestly.... they will stand up to the dog to the point of endangering their own life.... brave little animals.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
You lot are obsessed with the goats. I am more impressed with the camouflage on the toad. That is one way to ensure you don't get problems in spain with it.

On the subject of goats. They are the most amazing animals. They will back most predators down, their milk is better than cows and their meat is succulent if cooked properly. If had a plot of land that I needed to make the most of I would have chickens, goats and pigs. The chickens for their eggs. The pigs for the chop, bacon and other meat and the goats to protect the rest. They are a fantastic creature with shed loads of personality and very aggressive to interlopers. +1 for the goat....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Must say, I like goats.
Each one has a very individual personality !..... Can be really funny.
If you keep a goat with your sheep herd they will protect the flock from dogs, honestly.... they will stand up to the dog to the point of endangering their own life.... brave little animals.
We kept goats for a few years - a Saanen and two Toggenburgs. The Saanen produced an amazing amount of milk. We bred from her two or three times - sold the females & ate the males (!). The kids were tremendous fun to have around. You're right - they're amazing creatures and great fun to keep even as pets.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back