LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
For the first time since I can remember I am without some form of caravan or motorhome. The fiver is gone, or at least its paid for and will be going on Monday. Now the search starts for a replacement, although I wont be needing to replace before next Easter as we are slumming it in apartments until we return from Benidorm, I just dont feel right without something on the front to escape in. One of my grandsons wants to take up water skiing, so am looking for a nice Mastercraft with maybe another RMB to tow it with next spring. The Mastercraft is the easy find, the RMB is another story.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Well its gone, down sarf. A guy has bought it as a fulltime outfit. Its the first time I have sold one without having another to replace it with in the yard. A strange feeling indeed.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sad but you have the search to look forward too. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I've got a tent up for sale on eBay at the moment if you want something for quick getaways. :) Strap it to a push bike and you have the perfect touring outfit. Just a suggestion....:imoutahere:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I've got a tent up for sale on eBay at the moment if you want something for quick getaways. :) Strap it to a push bike and you have the perfect touring outfit. Just a suggestion....:imoutahere:

Mmmm, can I speak to her indoors about that, before I commit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back