no sign of a sway bar (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
I have kind of asked this question before but in chat...

I looked under the rear of our 1997 Fiat Ducatto 2.5 and couldn't see any sign of an anti-roll bar (sway bar)

Can I get one fitted?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You might be better looking at air-assistance suspension instead if it's because you find your rear suspension is too soft. We've had this on a couple of MHs and it really does make it a much more pleasant drive, no swaying around the handling vastly improved. It doesn't have to cost the earth either, I think when we had it done it was about £500 or so each time fitted, although you can buy the kit and do it yourself if you are competent, or get your local garage to do it.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
You might be better looking at [HI]air-assistance suspension instead if it's because you find your rear suspension is too soft. [/HI] We've had this on a couple of MHs and it really does make it a much more pleasant drive, no swaying around the handling vastly improved. It doesn't have to cost the earth either, I think when we had it done it was about £500 or so each time fitted, although you can buy the kit and do it yourself if you are competent, or get your local garage to do it.

Good advice !!!
Had mine fitted at Dave Newells just down the road from you !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back