Free Member
Mar 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
I had a shortcut so that I could open MHF with one click but I stupidly deleted it by accident and now I can't open MHF .I have emailed JIM 3 times for help but no reply, so can any of you fellow funsters help me, I am a fully paid up member?
another question, could someone please tell me how to send a PM to a fellow funster?
Best regards
GEOMAR

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Click on there name and a box appears, in that box is a tab 'start conversation' click on that and your away.(y)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I think you mean you had a quick launch, you can create those nice and easy. What you do is the following, get to the home page of motorhome fun, and from the location bar, select the text and then right click and select copy. To make it easy, the text will be:
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/portal/
So you can copy the above link. Now minimize all windows, and right click on your desktop, select new, and then shortcut from the subsequent menu. You should get a box asking you for the location, paste in the link from above (hold down ctrl and V). Give it a name, motorhomefun for example. Now right click on the new icon and select pin to taskbar - simples!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back