no shortcut

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by GEOMAR, Nov 18, 2015.

1. GEOMAR

GEOMAR Funster

I had a shortcut so that I could open MHF with one click but I stupidly deleted it by accident and now I can't open MHF .I have emailed JIM 3 times for help but no reply, so can any of you fellow funsters help me, I am a fully paid up member?
    another question, could someone please tell me how to send a PM to a fellow funster?
    Best regards
    GEOMAR

2. Badknee

Badknee Funster

Click on there name and a box appears, in that box is a tab 'start conversation' click on that and your away.(y)

3. DanielFord

DanielFord Funster

I think you mean you had a quick launch, you can create those nice and easy. What you do is the following, get to the home page of motorhome fun, and from the location bar, select the text and then right click and select copy. To make it easy, the text will be:
    http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/portal/
    So you can copy the above link. Now minimize all windows, and right click on your desktop, select new, and then shortcut from the subsequent menu. You should get a box asking you for the location, paste in the link from above (hold down ctrl and V). Give it a name, motorhomefun for example. Now right click on the new icon and select pin to taskbar - simples!

4. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member