No Reversing camera and drop down TV - Autotrail Cheyenne 2007 (1 Viewer)

hashers2

Free Member
Feb 28, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Everyone

Before I book it in thought I'd give the forum a go in case I've missed something simple.
Problem
The reversing camera and drop down TV are not working. Problem appears to be no power. Tried the obvious, making sure everything is turned on, checking fuses etc. I've checked existing threads.
Anybody any ideas or had experience of this problem.
Best
Clive

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
I take it that it has been working ? we had a 2010 Savannah so might not be the same but the power lead going into the DTV box used to come out!

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I assume the Media switch is on in the cupboard by the sargent unit as thats the most common oversight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

hashers2

Free Member
Feb 28, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Thanks for the prompt replies.
Yes all switches in media cupboard are on. Our digibox packed in a few months ago but we were still able to watch DVD's through the car radio DVD player which is linked to the TV as part of the entertainment system. Didn't make any difference to us as we have just wintered in Spain and could only pick up local TV anyway. It was all working fine, including the reversing camera, when we hitched up the trailer to come home and then nothing, which made me suspect a fuse as there just seems to be no power to the TV. Have pulled and pushed all the leads looking for anything obviously loose but can find nothing.

Still trying to find a repair centre near Oxford that isn't booked up till the end of July. Suggestions on that front would also be welcome.
Best regards

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Could u have left DVD in and it's in tv mode not camera mode just a thought.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back