• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Niesmann + Bischoff Flair 8000iL (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
We are about to " downsize" our van. If anyone is interested in this wonderful vehicle, it has everything you can think of, plus a lot of you cant think of.( except satellite). It is tip top for its age, we are non smokers, no kids, no pets, and it has been 100 % reliable. ( £ 150 k new). 55 000 miles, solar, gasit refillable, fully serviced, new tyres, etc, etc, etc
We have been offered £ 32 k as a trade in, so if anyone is interested I will forward spec, photos, etc.
I can then negotiate a better price so a win win situation.
The dealer will sell for £ 40 k no doubt.
PM me if interested.
Phil
PLEASE NOTE. "THE MOTORHOME IS NOW SOLD."
Thank you all for your interest, especially Martin at Funflair for supplying all the photos.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yea post some info, lets be nosey....
Plus I got a damp Autotrail to replace.. !!! :)
Had a little accident have you? :ROFLMAO:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Nice van, we actually looked at this one 4 years ago before buying our Flair, we really wanted LHD but viewed this one the first day it was in the dealer and two days later we put an offer in, too late it had been sold at 3pm the same day it was advertised.

The moral of this story is don't mess around guys.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
After we bought our Flair privately just outside Edinburgh we stopped off at Melrose site on the way home, we pulled in to a virtually empty campsite and guess who was there, remember the other van we looked at was in Portsmouth about 400 miles away.

image.jpeg

We are in the foreground and @gillnphil 's van is behind with its previous owners also on their maiden voyage.

Martin

OP
OP
Gaston aires
Apr 12, 2010
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
After we bought our Flair privately just outside Edinburgh we stopped off at Melrose site on the way home, we pulled in to a virtually empty campsite and guess who was there, remember the other van we looked at was in Portsmouth about 400 miles away.

View attachment 86471

We are in the foreground and @gillnphil 's van is behind with its previous owners also on their maiden voyage.

Martin
Hi Martin, didn,t know this existed, good photo. Will be sorry to see the van go but Gill hasn,t got C1 and wants to drive.
Thanks for posting the picture.
Phil

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
What age and weight is it? Is it on a Merc, Iveco, Fiat?

Well it's not mine but it is the same so I can tell you RWD IVECO, the MTPLM will be 6 tonnes and they come out of the factory with about 1200 kg of payload, last time we weighed ours coming back from a trip we were 5600 kg so still had 400 kg spare.

Martin

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
What year is it and can anyone give me the rear bed dimensions?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
What year is it and can anyone give me the rear bed dimensions?

As Phil has said this is built and registered 2005 which makes it the same model as ours even though ours is registered 2006. The rear bed is transverse over the garage and is 1500 x 2000, this gives you a slightly larger lounge area than the single bed model. All the details and dimensions are in the link in post #12. A Flair at this age on the IVECO could be the 2.8 engine with the cam belt or it could have the upgrade engine at 3 litre with the cam chain, Phil has said that this is the 3 litre.

If I keep answering questions this is going to cost a fortune in commission so I better let Phil answer some questions himself:xlaugh:.

Martin

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
As Phil has said this is built and registered 2005 which makes it the same model as ours even though ours is registered 2006. The rear bed is transverse over the garage and is 1500 x 2000, this gives you a slightly larger lounge area than the single bed model. All the details and dimensions are in the link in post #12. A Flair at this age on the IVECO could be the 2.8 engine with the cam belt or it could have the upgrade engine at 3 litre with the cam chain, Phil has said that this is the 3 litre.

If I keep answering questions this is going to cost a fortune in commission so I better let Phil answer some questions himself:xlaugh:.

Martin

Before you hand it back to Phil can we agree a trade in with our wonky engine Hymer, I am very tempted :)

Great looking MH at very attractive price (y)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Before you hand it back to Phil can we agree a trade in with our wonky engine Hymer, I am very tempted :)

Great looking MH at very attractive price (y)

Trouble is David there is no hiding the history of yours now as the whole motorhome community knows your troubles.

I think you best have a word with Phil as this is not in my contract:xrofl:.

Martin

OP
OP
Gaston aires
Apr 12, 2010
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Nice van, we actually looked at this one 4 years ago before buying our Flair, we really wanted LHD but viewed this one the first day it was in the dealer and two days later we put an offer in, too late it had been sold at 3pm the same day it was advertised.

The moral of this story is don't mess around guys.

Martin
Hi Martin, I have now sold the Flair. Thanks for the help with the photos etc. When we meet I will be in a much smaller Van.
Regards Phil

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin, I have now sold the Flair. Thanks for the help with the photos etc. When we meet I will be in a much smaller Van.
Regards Phil

WOW, that didn't hang about. Hope you are both happy in your much smaller van. See you around hopefully.

Martin

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
Well the price sounded reasonable for a low mileage quality van so no surprise really!

3 seat belts not enough for me and would also prefer a fixed double bed lengthways.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Well one wish I could sell mine so rapidly:(
What are you buying next:)