• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Niesmann & Bischoff Arto 76E 2014 (1 Viewer)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
I'm posting this to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing our vehicle privately.

We are selling as we need a different layout and darker upholstery (because of our dog!).

Please pm me if you are interested.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Good luck with this looks beautiful!..Is this the model?

Maybe worth listing extras and price

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Yes, interior exactly the same in layout and colour - the exterior is different though. We have a few extras as well.

Will list info if anyone's sincerely interested.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Lovely van

Think this is a tad over my budget :)

Might be worth posting more info up as some people are a bit shy contacting sellers :rolleyes:

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
need to give more details and price to entice people in
have dogs damaged the upholstery or are you worried it might?

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
need to give more details and price to entice people in
have dogs damaged the upholstery or are you worried it might?

No, our dog hasn't damaged the upholstery - its just that we don't want to have to keep the seating covered. We've only owned the vehicle for approx 4 mths but have realised that the layout isn't quite what we want and we want dark upholstery.

I'll add more details and photos if anyone shows genuine interest.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi
Have you considered advertising your MH on Ebay or any of the other online selling websites?
At this time of year they will give you the greatest exposure to potential buyers.
I'd not mention the dog as your reason for selling as some potential owners will be put off
Good luck with your sale!

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
For those who require further information

Here is a link to the actual motorhome we purchased from Travelworld in June 2015. The current mileage is 6900.

http://www.motorhomes.co.uk/motorhomes-for-sale/niesmann-bischoff/arto/76-e/1555/

We have had the following added:
- solar panel
- tracker
- alarm
- satellite tv dish
- professionally treated with Diamond Brite inside and out

We paid £85k for the vehicle (with the additional equipment above) and hope to achieve £78k.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Hi
Have you considered advertising your MH on Ebay or any of the other online selling websites?
At this time of year they will give you the greatest exposure to potential buyers.
I'd not mention the dog as your reason for selling as some potential owners will be put off
Good luck with your sale!

Yes, we'll be looking at advertising it in a number of places soon.

As for mentioning our dog... I hope it won't put folk off and I did want to be honest (if the purchaser found a stray dog hair it wouldn't reflect well). He really hasn't done any damage or made anything grubby, its more a case of us not relaxing with such a pale interior - for example we haven't used the carpets (also pale cream) and although the flooring is very nice its not as cosy as it being carpeted. Also, we shower him often and clean his paws on entry... another reason for us wanting a dark colour scheme... we were becoming a bit anal about it!

I didn't mention in the advert (will amend it now) that we had the vehicle professionally treated inside and out with Diamond Brite.

We could have changed the colour scheme as N&B to replacement covers and, of course, we could have different carpets, but we do want something a bit bigger and with an island bed - something not changeable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back