Nice RV (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
J
Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Just admiring such a nice van and he should be very proud of it.
Thought I would share it with you.
If there is a problem, then maybe Jim can remove the photo's as no offence was meant by posting these photo's.
I cannot myself remove as it was the first post and cannot be edited.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Camperian

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Dorset - 6months, Spain - 6months
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Chum of mine has one of these in metallic Gold down here at Camping Marjal. Lovely job it is. Press a button and the genny slides out of the nose for access, one of the rear axles lift to assist with parking. Well over the 7.5t tho'. He drives his on his American Licence which allows him that weight. Not sure about legallity of that in Europe?

Ian

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Graham.

Hope I didn't cause any offense by my remarks either - certainly didn't mean to.

You see the problem is that the people who own this coach are a really super couple and are quite well known in RV circles.

They are justifiably proud of their coach but really just want to be left alone to enjoy the comforts of their 'maturing' years and when photo's of their coach keep popping up here, there and everywhere - it feels just a bit like the Papparazzi are chasing them.

I am putting my feelings into print here, not theirs - and I could be totally wrong - they probably don't mind people photographing their coach, they are probably quite used to it but they are not quite so keen on those photographs then being published everywhere else.

Now as I said, these are my feelings and I really hope I haven't caused offence to anybody.

Happy New Year to all RV'ers out there

Dick

OP
OP
J
Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
No offence

Hi Dick,
No offence was meant or taken!
I just thought that you guy's would be interested to see such a nice R V, just like any boating enthusiast would take a photo of a nice boat moored up in a harbour and show it to his friends or other enthusiasts with similar interests.
I must admit that I did think it was pretty damn nice to say the least.
To the owner, What a nice R V and I hope you have not taken any offence!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back