Nice place to stay in Somerset (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I am down at Shepton Mallet this weekend judging at Bath and West show so thought we would have a few days in the area after the show.
Any recommendations for somewhere nice to stay?:Smile:

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
If it's a campsite you're after Thorneylakes at Langport is our favourite if has dried out. The campsite has super dog walks, lovely orchard and picturesque fishing lakes, it's the only one we return to every year. :Smile:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
hoping to stay there for a night for the green scythe fair on the 15th before going on to the dorset meet, thanks for recommending it big bertha..:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Hope it didn't suffer to much from the flooding as that area did. There's a farm shop few minutes walk away for cider etc.,::bigsmile:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
If you fancy a bit of rural dorset, you could head for the CL at Milton Farm, Miltoon on Stour, which is not far from Gillingham. Richard is a good guy, we had quite some time there whilst working in Gillingham before we "retired" to Parc Verger.

Bob
www.parcverger.com

xjrchris

Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
bath
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
Bath , The site at newbridge you can catch the park and ride into bath from outside site, right on the river avon .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Bath , The site at newbridge you can catch the park and ride into bath from outside site, right on the river avon .

Thanks for reminding me about this site I have always thought of going but never made it. I think it will be a good stopover on the way home:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back