Nice People Did a Good job at a Fair Price. (1 Viewer)

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
When I bought my RV a very wise legal owl (sloberdoberbob) warned me that I would get the wants...............I prefer to call them needs.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The first time I saw the motor home I noticed this 5" peice of what looked like battered rusting oversized scaffold tube sticking out of the rear nearside, the manufacturers called it an exhaust pipe.

It had to go I wanted a nice turn down peice of polished stainless steel, so I started hunting, I was quoted all sorts of silly prices.

So I started going all through my contacts and after 40years in the motor trade thats a lot.

Then one of my pals said ring Custom Chrome Ltd in Nuneaton I called them up an spoke to Nigel no problem said he come down and let me have a look, so I went this morning not only did he make it while I waited he made one for the geni exhaust too, took 2hrs and the princely sum of £120.00 changed hands and off I went.

Their service was excellent and quick I thought he was only going to see what I wanted today, but no he stopped what he was doing made them polished them and fitted them.

They can do anything from an end trim to a custom made stainless or mild steel system.

If you call them tell them Rick told you to call.

Hope this helps someone.

all the best Rick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back