Nice People Did a Good job at a Fair Price.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by motor roamin, Aug 23, 2010.

1. motor roamin

motor roamin Funster

When I bought my RV a very wise legal owl (sloberdoberbob) warned me that I would get the wants...............I prefer to call them needs.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

The first time I saw the motor home I noticed this 5" peice of what looked like battered rusting oversized scaffold tube sticking out of the rear nearside, the manufacturers called it an exhaust pipe.

It had to go I wanted a nice turn down peice of polished stainless steel, so I started hunting, I was quoted all sorts of silly prices.

So I started going all through my contacts and after 40years in the motor trade thats a lot.

Then one of my pals said ring Custom Chrome Ltd in Nuneaton I called them up an spoke to Nigel no problem said he come down and let me have a look, so I went this morning not only did he make it while I waited he made one for the geni exhaust too, took 2hrs and the princely sum of £120.00 changed hands and off I went.

Their service was excellent and quick I thought he was only going to see what I wanted today, but no he stopped what he was doing made them polished them and fitted them.

They can do anything from an end trim to a custom made stainless or mild steel system.

If you call them tell them Rick told you to call.

Hope this helps someone.

all the best Rick