Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
Having survived our first night in our first motorhome, not too far from home (just in case), we are ready for step two.

Step two will be two nights near a beach but not necessarily a busy seaside resort. We have two dogs and really want to take them to a beach (one is an old rescued exbreeding girl who spent her life is a cage being bred over and over so we are determined to cram as much fun and as many experiences as we can into her remaining years!)

So can any of you give me any ideas....I think I would prefer to be on a small quiet site but open to trying wilding. The only criteria is to be within walkable distance to the all-important sand and sea. As it's only for two nights and we live in the Midlands, Scotland is too far for this trip, we're saving that for when we have a full week away.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
Brean sands burham on sea

Nice easy run down the M5, 100 miles, only a few miles off the motorway to the sites, suggest Unity Resort. Not cheap but choices from grass to fully serviced pitches. On site shop, takeaway, across the road, 100m from the beach dog friendly miles and miles of hard sand to run on. Loads of activities or stay quiet, bus stop outside the gate to Weston super mare ( well worth the visit if you have not been for a while) or burnham.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back