Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just sent the newsletter out. You should find it in your inbox soon. If it does not turn up then do check your spam/junk folder it may be there.

If you don't see it soon, it could be that your name is not on the newsletter distribution list, no worries, Link Removed And if you can't wait, here is a copy of the newsletter you can read on line Click for Newsletter (y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Now my other post on HERE has disappeared... What's happening... Jim my posts are disappearing off the forum... :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheers Jim.. I know I am on here a lot but that news letter is always good to get and has brought a few things to my attention I have missed over the months.. Keep up the good work mate (y)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Now my other post on HERE has disappeared... What's happening... Jim my posts are disappearing off the forum... :(

Joy,
just a thought mate
With this new layout I have several times THOUGHT I had posted something but actually had failed to click on the Post Reply button, instead I had just clicked on the motorhome chat button !

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Joy,
just a thought mate
With this new layout I have several times THOUGHT I had posted something but actually had failed to click on the Post Reply button, instead I had just clicked on the motorhome chat button !
Hi John, you could be right I don't know ... but I don't think so because now a few posts have disappeared off other threads too AND a video link disappeared. But then fifteen minutes later it was back on. Also when I try to click on the next page of a long thread a message comes up saying webpage not available.

Can you look at my new thread please asking for help re computer... can you tell me what you think re that message. Than you

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Ours is in.thx
brian and jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back