Newbury Show Deals - Laylo Air Lounger Discount Code (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
These were selling like hotcakes at the Show last weekend http://www.laylo.co.uk/
upload_2016-5-24_11-35-47.jpeg
upload_2016-5-24_11-37-0.jpeg
laylo-full-180x180.jpg

& they were almost sold out. These inflate by scooping up the air instead of using a pump. Normal website prices including delivery are £40 for one or £70 for two. Currently using code Show35 for brings the cost for one down to £35 & code Show65 reduces the cost for two to £65 (y)
Their UK distributors are currently waiting for their next batch of stock due in three weeks time but they are open for orders online now.
If you do buy one make sure that you don't remove the inner bag as this is part of the item, do open up the bag before trying to inflate & have a look at the video http://www.laylo.co.uk/shop/laylo-inflatable-air-lounger/ for the technique - apparently it's easy once you know how?! We weren't able to try to inflate one at the Show as customers waving the bags around in the walkway between the stands previously that weekend had caused some disruption. I plonked myself down on one almost bouncing off into the muddy ground :eek: so again there is a technique to getting on & off these (straddling is suggested) if you want to do it in a somewhat cooler manner than us! The storage pockets & anchor point are nice touches & apparently although very light (1.3kg) these loungers can take up to 200kg in weight.
upload_2016-5-24_11-40-55.jpeg

Having tested that the codes work I noticed that their checkout page has an issue which I will email them about so suggest only using Paypal as a method of payment at least until they have this resolved.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If anyone did buy these at the Show then please do let us know what you think of them here so Funsters can make a better informed decision. Being able to inflate these without a pump, coming in a small carry bag & turning into a big seat/lounger that can be used in the pool as well as for camping & with a lower price point than some of the other versions of these type of air products in a good range of colours can see why lots of people bought them to try.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back