Newbury overnight stay required 20 May (1 Viewer)

wildbilly

Free Member
Jan 11, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
since 2009
Hi.
Can anyone suggest an overnight stay near Newbury tomorrow, Thurs 20 May.
We are going to the show and have booked in tomorrow night but due to a late work commitment we can not get away from Plymouth till 6pm. :Sad: Its at least a 3 hour trip so we will not get there before 9pm. I have telephoned Warners but they insist that the gates will close at 9pm and there are no arrangements in place for late arrivals.:whatthe:

Thanks

Wildbilly:thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi.
Can anyone suggest an overnight stay near Newbury tomorrow, Thurs 20 May.
We are going to the show and have booked in tomorrow night but due to a late work commitment we can not get away from Plymouth till 6pm. :Sad: Its at least a 3 hour trip so we will not get there before 9pm. I have telephoned Warners but they insist that the gates will close at 9pm and there are no arrangements in place for late arrivals.:whatthe:

Thanks

Wildbilly:thumb:
M4 services but don't forget to pay.

Wintonian

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
Brittany, France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Why not try a pub in the vicinity. They are often happy to let customers stay overnight in their car parks - especially if the car park is behind the pub!

I often do this when we visit Winchester.

Find a pub en route and telephone them. I did have the URL of a free web site that listed such MH friendly pubs. Can't find it now.:Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wildbilly

wildbilly

Free Member
Jan 11, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
since 2009
Thanks for the advice but we made it on Thursday evening, got to the show at 8:59 pm and were the last van on that night.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back