Rally Chat Newbury just 5 places left! (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Since so many had a good time at Peterboro there has been a rush of bookings yesterday and today and I've just been informed there are only 5 places left.

If you want to come along to this one. Better hurry

To book this event with us you need to do these three things
  1. Broken Link Removed MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE MOTORHOMEFUN FROM THE LIST OF CLUBS Use your username WHERE IT ASKS FOR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER
  2. Fill in this form
  3. Tell us you are coming in this thread.
Newbury-2017---PPC.gif

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Is that Jeremy Corbyn with the blue string round his neck administering smelling salts to the young lady who had just found the severed head of an elderly woman stuck up a penguins arse with a Boa Constrictor around what was left of her neck........

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Is that Jeremy Corbyn with the blue string round his neck administering smelling salts to the young lady who had just found the severed head of an elderly woman stuck up a penguins arse with a Boa Constrictor around what was left of her neck........
Whatever you are on Bob, I'll have a pint of it please. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Sometimes I think my brain is wired differently to everyone elses. I see funny things in almost everything and have to force myself sometimes to keep quiet!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Sometimes I think my brain is wired differently to everyone elses. I see funny things in almost everything and have to force myself sometimes to keep quiet!
No probs Bob, but if your not drinking it, you must be smoking it. :rofl:

Cheers,

Jun 29, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 966M
Exp
since 2010
Hello Jim, noticed that on one of your lists welshcakelady is down twice but on the last list only once. I am hoping that i didn't fill form in twice or are there two welshcakelady. Appologies if i have clicked form twice. We are booked in from the Thursday for Newbury

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Jim, noticed that on one of your lists welshcakelady is down twice but on the last list only once. I am hoping that i didn't fill form in twice or are there two welshcakelady. Appologies if i have clicked form twice. We are booked in from the Thursday for Newbury

No worries; you'll just have to have twice the fun. As long as you're sure you can handle it. :D

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
@Jim, I see they are still taking bookings up until 14.00 hrs, on May 3rd Jim.
I've just tried another FUN booking without getting to the payment stage, and it's still live, even though we have reached our limit.

Cheers,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back