Aug 5, 2013
bridlington, east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2013
hi everybody we are newbies,
hired a motorhome last year for the first time and got hooked. went to peterborough show this year and bought one on the spur of the moment and loving it. never done camping or caravanning before and at 58 we are late starters so may need lots of advice.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, lots of information on here, ask any questions you usually get a answer nor always the right one but a answer :welcomefunster:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
hired a motorhome last year for the first time and got hooked. went to peterborough show this year and bought one on the spur of the moment and loving it. never done camping or caravanning before and at 58 we are late starters so may need lots of advice.

Hi and Welcome z0d1ac...fellow Yarkshire man...Fellow Brid-ite...Welcome to MHFun...hope you enjoy the fun,the freedom motorhoming gives...what van did you get:thumb:...I will not say the Yarkshire war cry "HOW MUCH" :RollEyes::winky::winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mel

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Welcome to the Fun. I would suggest you pay the subscription and become a full member.
Its a great investment. Lots and lots of info and advice.:welcome:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
Welcome. You’ll like it here. Lots of knowledgeable, helpful people (and just a few know alls)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Welcome. You will have a great time on your travels

Lin:Smile:

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
58!!! we are the youngsters mate! Welcome to the nuthouse.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back