Newbies needing advice already!! (1 Viewer)

funkeii

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
Glossop, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
days don't you mean!!!
Hi there everyone,

My partner and I have just bought a lovely 1998 R Reg Elddis Suntor / Peugot Boxer motorhome and can't wait to get going!!

We need to store it temporarily until we move house where it can then fit on the drive....

So we were wondering if any of you lovely people knew any storage sites in South Yorkshire that would accept a month by month arrangement instead of a yearly payment?

Although we have a VW T25 and an old ABI Viceroy caravan ( which we will now need to get rid of!) we are new to this motorhome malarky, so please be warned that more questions may follow!! :helpsos:

We would love to hear from you fellow fun motorhomers (is that the right term?! lol)

Cheers,:beer:

Kath, Rach & Alice the mad white boxer dog! x

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: All to MH Fun.

Sorry can't help with storage but someone may be able to.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Type in caravan storage in yorkshire in google and see what comes up ?
Most that store caravans will store motorhomes.
Sorry cant help more but welcome to fun ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Dave

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Not sure where exactly you live but I live in the North Yorkshire Dales so your not a million miles away. Our van goes on the drive but I also had a cabin crusier that needed storing undercover for a while and I struck a deal with one of the local farmers who let me park it there for a while (ended up there for a year). He only charged me £10 per month which I think is quite cheap. Most farms will find space particularly if its short term as they dont want stuff left there for ever. Farmers are always looking to make an extra few quid. Just ring around and ask.

Cheers and good luck

Barry

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
caravan storage

hi and welome to m/h fun in september copy of the carvan mag caravan storage in south yorkshire five miles from M1 two miles from A1 storeage for caravans and motorhomes under cover owner in resident telephone 01302 7469 hope this will be some help to you enjoy your new m/h Tony

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi there everyone,

My partner and I have just bought a lovely 1998 R Reg Elddis Suntor / Peugot Boxer motorhome and can't wait to get going!!

We need to store it temporarily until we move house where it can then fit on the drive....

So we were wondering if any of you lovely people knew any storage sites in South Yorkshire that would accept a month by month arrangement instead of a yearly payment?

Although we have a VW T25 and an old ABI Viceroy caravan ( which we will now need to get rid of!) we are new to this motorhome malarky, so please be warned that more questions may follow!! :helpsos:

We would love to hear from you fellow fun motorhomers (is that the right term?! lol)

Cheers,:beer:

Kath, Rach & Alice the mad white boxer dog! x

look under my new thread caarvan storeage

OP
OP
F

funkeii

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
Glossop, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
days don't you mean!!!
Thanks Guys!

We are just getting ready for the weekend,and have found some storage nearby so thanks for all your warm welcomes and advice, will update on our first trip!! ::bigsmile:

Cheers,

Kath x

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a good one:thumb: Don't forget to come back and tell us how good it was:Smile:

Andy 01424

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hastings East Sussex
Funster No
MH
RV soon!
Exp
0 but lived in static for 2yrs
been hunting down South got one Quote for a 10mtr RV £450+vat for 6 months :Eeek: wont be going there then.tad under £20 pw to store in an open field with a fence

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back