Jul 30, 2013
Normanton, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2010@
HI to all Funsters
We posted on the wrong page earlier to intro ourselves, JJ pointed us in the right direction. Thanks JJ. It's just a matter of how to navigate a new web page etc etc etc.
Now we are here, we're off to Spain at the end of April and our first destination is San Sebastián and the question for is where is the best place to stay in or near the town for public transport and what or who does foodie tours? Will greatly appreciate your views and advice.

Reactions: JJ

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
smiley-hello-clipart-1.jpg.gif

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Oh dear @Serendipity2 I see it is too late to warn you off you've already gone and done it, oh well in that case Welcome to this Nut house, sorry I seem down I've just wasted 15 minutes that I'll never get back reading about Brexit and the doom and gloom brigade again, I'm over it now but I warn you, if it has been posted by Buttons it should carry a :reel: emoticon, please don't be drawn in.

I'm Popeye or Griff if you prefer and you are indeed most welcome to the best damn motor-homing forum in this galaxy.

Downsizing1_800x533.jpg

I can't help you with your requirements about San Sebastian but I'll watch with interest as I'm heading that way myself in the next couple of months.

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Welcome, dont forget to call back down to the Robin. Were heading to Spain end of Feb
Jim n Lynne

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back