Oct 13, 2013
Hastings
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
Hi Everyone

Have been following the forum for a while now and finally joined 'The Fun'. :)

We (my wife Jools and me) bought our first motorhome last month. We have been looking for a couple of years and have finally taken the plunge. I have to say that already we are loving it. We have been to the New Forest and Canterbury so far and are heading to Bath at the weekend.

We love this country but we are also looking forward to getting over to the Continent which seems to be the place to go!

Might see some of you around.

All the best.

Chris and Jools

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Chris & Jools, welcome to MotorhomeFun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hi and welcome, we were in Bath just before Christmas. We stayed at the campsite just across the road from Newbridge Rd park and ride. Expensive but very hand for the bus and town. Don't expect to park on the P&R as there are low height barriers. Enjoy.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi & welcome,
You are in a lovely part of the world:xThumb:
.....if you've been following for a while you already know they're all mad in here don't you?:xlaugh:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF:xThumb:
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
chris16

chris16

Free Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hastings
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
Thanks Everyone

Paul, we are planning staying at that campsite as well. Although it looks expensive it seems to be very convenient. Haven't been to Bath for a long time so looking forward to it.

Debs, thanks we love it down here. We are just as mad so should fit in fine. Have several times already gone down to stay overnight on the seafront just a couple of miles from home. Nothing quite like waking up to the sound of the sea!

Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
Welcome to a great fun club, we are newcomers too, having bought our Bessacar E495 Motorhome a few months ago. Look forward to meeting you 'one day'
Ann & Mike

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We are just as mad so should fit in fine. Have several times already gone down to stay overnight on the seafront just a couple of miles from home. Nothing quite like waking up to the sound of the sea!

Ah yes, you will fit in well here ...........your mad.:xwink:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Chris and Jools.
Welcome to the madhouse. :welc:
We are just down the road from you in Normans Bay:xThumb:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
welcome.jpg

Hope you like ducks!

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi and welcome we go to bath often and park in the town when you drive down in to bath on the one way bit keep left and head for the coach park drive to the other end of park on left hand side theirs a place you can park might be some motorhomes all ready there I think about 9 quid for the day not bad when you paid for park and ride and you can pop back and eat in the van which we do. If your popping in to Cheddar gorge if you come in to Cheddar at the bottom end on the right there's a car park don't go in there next to it is a pub go in there they let motor homes in 3 quid for the day and if you have some thing in there they knock the 3 quid off hope this helps Gary.

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello Chris and Jools from Pamie & Nigel in Dorset, sounds like you are getting to know your MH its ins and out's any problems just ask there is a world of knowledge on here so willing to help, have a great time in the coming New Year :xgrin:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Chris and Jools, welcome to the wonderful world of fun, any questions just ask that's what we are here for. :welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back