Newbies based in Dorset (1 Viewer)

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Lytchett Manor open all year (I think...) bus stop literally outside gate; buses to Poole, Wareham, Swanage, and on X53 all stops to Exeter on the Jurassic Route. Nice pub within walking distance which offers free bottle of wine ! Live only half an hour away but we are regulars.

Hi, Whats the name of the pub?

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your travels.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
There is the St Peters Finger just a short walk from South Lytchett campsite and just a little further on is the Bakers Arms pub. The bus service is good and you are very near the Jurassic Coast. Not that I am biased at all.........I live nearby :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
There is the St Peters Finger just a short walk from South Lytchett campsite and just a little further on is the Bakers Arms pub. The bus service is good and you are very near the Jurassic Coast. Not that I am biased at all.........I live nearby :)

Thank you, must try them soon. Usually I like the Curlew at West Parley but recently they have been shuffling the staff around so recently we went to the Lambs Green Inn at Corfe Mullen with some friends, who do we see their, Scott, best waiter around all the way from West Parley, small world.
The evening was great, no I don't work for them.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and a warm welcome to the Funtastic world of madness :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back