May 20, 2014
France
Funster No
MH
class a
Exp
newbie !
bonjour fellow motorhomers !

my wife and i have finally done what we've wanted to do for years and bought ourselves a motorhome. It's a 1991 Peugeot Adria 2.5 LTR turbo diesel. It drives fantastically well, is in very good condition inside and out and all in all we're very happy with it.

We just have a few very basic questions and i apologize if these have been asked and answered a million times but if someone could take a minute to answer them for us we'd be very grateful !

So between the bits of information we got from the seller and what we've managed to figure out our selves we have everything on and working when we're plugged in to mains and we've got the three way fridge figured out. What we need to know is how the heating and hot water work when we're not connected to mains.

I know the leisure batteries are pretty much just for the lights and water pump so i'm assuming it must be run from the gas ?

So question 1. Can someone confirm if this is the case that they run from the gas ?
and question 2. Can you then explain how i go about doing this please !

Thank-you in advance for you time.

regards

2 motorhome virgins ! :thumb:

Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
6 yr
yes it runs on gas
the fire if its is a truma its like how you light your fire at home

wait for gas to come through and hold down and then press button down

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
If you tell us the make and model of the heater someone will be able to help. Our space heater is diesel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back