Nov 23, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic Autosleepe
Exp
since 2011
Hi All,
Recently joined group and will be looking forward to getting involved.
We have a Renault Trafic Autosleeper at the moment,but are possibly looking to up-grade to a coachbuilt unit with toilet and shower,cooker etc.
We go to festivals (rock,metal etc) and need to have our own washing/toilet facilities as site ones are "not good"
As said unit is Renault Trafic 1995 2.1 dieseland we have had it over 2 years,never let us down,started first time,every time.Cruises along at 55/70 mph quite easily.
Going to upgrade to unit with power steering as wife now wants to be able to drive,so swb coachbuilt unit could be on the cards.
Anyone out there have a 19/20ft unit?what are they like to drive in windy conditions?

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome.
I sold my motorhome in the summer ( downsizing) I think that was about 19 feet. Think you call it low profile as it didn't have over cab bed. I'd no problems driving it and the first time I got off the ferry in Calais it was blowing a storm. I thought as long as lorries were still on the road I should be ok. And if it gets too bad, park up and put the kettle on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your travels.

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Pete sounds like you have already been having lots of fun at festivals you are not going to regret it when you upgrade to a bigger MH I'm a 63yr old sml lady and i drive a 26' (when OH lets me) so be more DOG as they say you would know when not to go out in it just have fun

Pamie & Nigel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Welcome from another Hampshire Newbie (not sure how long the Newbie probation period lasts for, sure someone will tell me in a minute :whistle: ). What a difference you will find when you have all the extra mod cons!have fun. :LOL:

:welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back