Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sawbo, Oct 28, 2008.

1. sawbo

sawbo Read Only Funster

Hello Everyone,
    I have just joined, My name is Mark and my wife is Sam. We have owned several motorhomes including a Damon Intruder about two years ago. We are just looking to buy another rv and have come accross an R-vision Trail-lite 27ft with slide out. It's a 2004 and we have been offered it for £28,000, is this a bargain?
    It sounds good to me although I am no expert. Also it has an A&E awning but we would like a privacy room, what would be the best way to go about this?

Many Thanks

Mark & Sam

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Sawbo,

Its difficult to say whether something is a good deal especially without seeing it. At the moment it is a buyers market so there are some fantastic deals to be had.

A good place to start with your research is Ebay they normally have tons of RVs for sale, don't look at the prices they are advertised for, do a search for completed listings, (you need to be a member to do that) This way you will find what they actually sold for...

<RVs for sale on EBAY>

Meanwhile Welcome to the fun:thumb::thumb:

3. Mark&Sue

Mark&Sue Deleted User

Welcome

Hi Sawbo and Sam,

Don't know anything that would help with your new RV purchase but from 1 newbie to another, Welcome to Motorhome Fun.

Best Regards,

Mark & Sue.