Free Member
Jun 23, 2012
stockport
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since May 2012
We have just bought our first MH - something I've always fancied but never got round to! We've had it a couple of weeks and hopefully have added all the bits and pieces we will need for our first trip next week. I have joined the caravan club and have spent hours on the PC trying to fing a site in a nice area, with a pub nearby and things to do in the area - that was the hard bit! Anyway we are off on our maiden voyage to North Yorkshire next weekend, I hope the weather improves!!

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcomefunster: :Smile: :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
We have just bought our first MH - something I've always fancied but never got round to! We've had it a couple of weeks and hopefully have added all the bits and pieces we will need for our first trip next week. I have joined the caravan club and have spent hours on the PC trying to fing a site in a nice area, with a pub nearby and things to do in the area - that was the hard bit! Anyway we are off on our maiden voyage to North Yorkshire next weekend, I hope the weather improves!!

Hi and welcome JONNO to the site, good to see you took the plunge and got yourself a motorhome, do hope you have fun and enjoy yourselves on your first adventure, you wont regret it, also when you join up with your £10 subscription fee, (best tenner you will ever spend), your are invited to attend the Rutland water Rally/meet in Leicester shire on the 8th July to the 15th July, come along and meet everyone who is attending, and that is over 100 motor homes and RVs all in one place, come for a day or 2 or even the whole week if possible, entirely up to you, no pressure, just ask to be added to the list and it will be done, we all will be looking forward to meeting newbies and you can learn a might lot from all these members, so hope you come and look forward to seeing you. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back