juliet

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
glasgow
Funster No
MH
ford transit
Exp
hi,ive just joined this site .i bought a lwb transit whilst in portugal which had been previously been converted but had everything taken out but a mattress and a camping stove ensured we had a great summer travelling .now i would like to convert van properly ready for spring in the uk and summer in europe so im looking for all the help i can get ...hope you can all advise as i really could do with all the help and advice i can get x

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Juliet, we have loads of self-builders here so you'll be in good company. Welcome to the fun:thumb:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hallo Juliet! :welcome:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
:party2: Big Big smackaroonii :lips::flyingwelcome:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, good luck with the build if you need workshop facilities I may be able to help but am in Devon so a bit far for you to come. I hope you both enjoy the build, but do remember the golden rule think 3 times, measure twice and cut once.any problems ask away.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
now i would like to convert van properly ready for spring in the uk and summer in europe

That's quite a tight schedule depending on just how complex you want the conversion to be. I guess you could settle for essentials and finish off next winter.

You'll find homebrew pictures in the galary and a search on homebuild, selfbuild will find quite of lot of information.

And ask away with any questions.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
:welcomefunster: hope we can help you
we need some input from you as to what your looking for and price band

i have had several euro vans and found an American RV that finaly ticked all the boxes

but i still want to change a few things inside to meet my demands
any one know of a 3 seat settee going )for a motorhome):thumb: i am interested in one :thumb:

norrie14

Free Member
Apr 24, 2011
glasgow
Funster No
MH
roller team
Exp
hi juliet
i have just started converting a jumbo transit and i am in glasgow if you need some help let me know
hi,ive just joined this site .i bought a lwb transit whilst in portugal which had been previously been converted but had everything taken out but a mattress and a camping stove ensured we had a great summer travelling .now i would like to convert van properly ready for spring in the uk and summer in europe so im looking for all the help i can get ...hope you can all advise as i really could do with all the help and advice i can get x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back