Newbie (1 Viewer)

Layla

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
Funster No
Hi, I'm Jan and my husband is Derek - we have 3 teenage children, oldest 18 (doesn't want to holiday with us anymore) and the other two a girl and a boy who are in their teens they are looking forward to a new adventure. We are looking to buy our first MH ::bigsmile:.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun what kept you? Check out the chatroom and ask all those questions you must have

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Jan and Derek welcome to MH Fun

You have found the place for questions, and with luck answers, so ask away.

You have started on a great adventure, first piece of advice make haste slowly. Take your time look around as many vans as possible, visit shows, talk to people with vans as often as you can, we like talking about them.

Don't rush in before you really know what you want.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hiya ,
Welcome to MHF we've got 3 x teens. 1x15 , 2x13.
I.M.O. your better to for something with a good lounge , large over cab bed and bunks. Gives you more family space. Make sure the fridge is big enough too. Lots of models we looked at had tiny fridges that were only about a foot deep. No good for a family. Look at loads of different models, lay on the beds look at the storage for clothes , coats , shoes , boots etc . Dont rush in , or you could make an expensive mistake. If you've ever had caravans , you'll be at an advantage , as you'll know which layout suits you.
Bev

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Can't offer any advice on vans as we are just a couple with kids all grown up. But you will get some good advice from the peeps on here. Welcome to the fun, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello you two and family... I am sure you will all enjoy the forum and the meets.... Happy days.::bigsmile:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
:welcomefunster:
hi my advise is try before you buy ie hire we did never looked back we love going away have 13 12 and 6 years all boys just got back from dartmoor devon for a week loved it good luck,

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
hello and welcome to forum :Smile:

Carl how are you and the family??? not seen u around for a while, how was Devon, we are going there in 2 weeks time, did you have an overnight stop off anywhere, if so where as we a little stuck at the moment

hope to see you all again soon

Leanne :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back