Free Member
Jan 7, 2010
West Felton Shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi all,
My names Jase im 39 married with 2 kids after 3years of caravaning I thought id bite the bullet and try a motorhome, we have recently bought a Hymer Camp 65 Fiat ducato 2.5td 6 berth. I bought it about 2 months ago and have been slowly getting it ready for our first trip, so far I have renewed the rear metal floor beams behind the rear axle replaced a No of cracked water fittings, replaced the satelite dish with a status 530/10, fitted an oven and roof box. The last job is well in hand, my motherlaw is making some new curtains. We are all so excited about out first weekend away, i think we will do a few trips close to home just to be certain everything is as it should before we venture further afield.:thumb:

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hi and Welcome You have done the first thing right in MH terms, you have joined the most friendly and knowledgeable MH forum on the net, I only joined last month and have yet to buy my first MH (still looking) but log on here every day never read so many funny post in my life:ROFLMAO: and they are all so helpful :thumb:Welcome to the FUN

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hello Jase and family - Welcome to Motorhome Fun! :Smile: