Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
hope yu have loads of fun in your new baby. i wouldnt change the fabrics save the money have a holiday. they are very easy to manuvere much easier than most people imagine. hope to meet up somewhere we will have to have a five alive meeting one weekend. cheers give us a five .alan.

Alan
if i had to look at that fabric everytime i walked in it would make me very depressed so for the sake of £500 quid its got to be done and as weve just had a bonus from a lost relative (god rest her sole and thank you) were gonig to change it,but i do understand where your coming from, we have set aside an amount to do bits and bobs which wont affect us taking as many holidays as time not money allow, I CANT WAIT :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:::bigsmile:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i take it you bought the light weight with the beige sort of interiour. hope you enjoy it. i,v had mine 10yr and think its the best since sliced bread. i take mine all over the place. much better not to go too big thats what spoils it for some .being a bit smaller makes them much easier to use. cheers alan.

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Attached is a photo of the existing fabric with a possible replacement

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
by the time i had wrote to you a pic was on your avatar ,i wondered if you bought the one on ebay that niche are advertising . so long as you are happy thats the best. i,m sure you will have lots fun.

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
by the time i had wrote to you a pic was on your avatar ,i wondered if you bought the one on ebay that niche are advertising . so long as you are happy thats the best. i,m sure you will have lots fun.
Didnt know they were advertising on ebay we had already arranged prior to him having the 5er that we were interested perhaps he was edging his bet, but we are very happy had we spent months looking we could have posibly saved a few bob but if theres any probs i know i can take it back, so yes very happy

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
Congrats. enjoy your rig .....many smiles now and after November collection . Just a thought look at the Nissan Navara Owners web forum it gives loads of tips eg. DTE chip ......enjoy it Alan

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
Nissan Navara club

Alan,
Funny you mentioned them, I was a member when I first bought the Nav.
I posted on the sight along the lines of "had to buy a Navara because it was the only non yank that would cope with the 5er" and went on to state that now that I have it I prefer it to any other car I have had. Good drive, powerful. comfortable and very handy for deleveries, tip etc. It appeared that this was not the sort of attitude they wanted on there and I was banned after that post. A lot of those guys on there seem more interested in bling, funny old world. See you in Spain.
JK

Swinhoe's 5th Wheel Euro tour

robrobc

Free Member
Oct 16, 2008
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
None Now
Exp
5+
Alan,
Funny you mentioned them, I was a member when I first bought the Nav.
I posted on the sight along the lines of "had to buy a Navara because it was the only non yank that would cope with the 5er" and went on to state that now that I have it I prefer it to any other car I have had. Good drive, powerful. comfortable and very handy for deleveries, tip etc. It appeared that this was not the sort of attitude they wanted on there and I was banned after that post. A lot of those guys on there seem more interested in bling, funny old world. See you in Spain.
JK

Swinhoe's 5th Wheel Euro tour

One mans meat is another mans..............................::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back