Newbie! (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi all, we are in the process of buying a motor home,and I have discovered the value of similar forums before.I had a classic car and the information and help on line was invaluable.So now having sold the car we are busy researching the motor home.We have basically plumped for an Aututrail Cheyenne 635 SE Hiline 2003 onwards, only trouble is finding one!!! Anyone have any ideas or information?
Cheers Paul.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Wurn

:welcome:to MHFun and good luck in your search for an Autotrail Cheyenne.:thumb:
Let us know when you have found it, any questions just ask away someone on here will know the answer.::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the forum, don't forget to check out dear old fleabay quite a few turn up on there from time to time but be aware they come without warrenty. On the otherhand there are some real good bargains to be had out there. Do research possible problems. I vaguely remember Dave Newell highlighting a problem with Autotrail and alco chassis involving the boxing in of rear axle grease points resulting in axle failure but unsure what models are involved. Worth further investigation, also of course the gearbox problems of any post 2006 Fiat models. Otherwise a spendid choice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all, we are in the process of buying a motor home,and I have discovered the value of similar forums before.I had a classic car and the information and help on line was invaluable.So now having sold the car we are busy researching the motor home.We have basically plumped for an Aututrail Cheyenne 635 SE Hiline 2003 onwards, only trouble is finding one!!! Anyone have any ideas or information?
Cheers Paul.

Hi Paul and welcome to Fun, enjoy:thumb:

Cant help with a 635 but I have a nice 2007 660SE in stock if its of any interst.

Peter

ext_DSCN2516.jpg

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Newbie.

Thanks everyone for the big welcome!I feel at home already.Unfortunately the 660 is too long and Barbara is sold on the 635se rear bathroom!Just have to be patient,not difficult at the moment as I have had a shoulder op and not allowed to drive!Typically Pullingers had a beauty a couple of weeks back before we realised that was the model we wanted......DOOOOH !
Cheers once again,Paul.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back