C&G

Free Member
Dec 13, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hellooooo, Gina & Clive here. Where do I begin, well we know John/Jaws, met a few of you at the last blackbird/Mhf bash in Thetford. Just bought our first 'proper' MH 4 weeks ago, Swift Gazelle F63 with a low 42k miles on it. It won't stay like that for long as we're off to the Cotwolds for Christmas. We've had many years caravaning, and I use a van for work, so not much to worry about there. I've just finished going through our 'elle' (not original), fitted reverse cam which is wired to reverse and side lights (diodes blocking feedback), stabilizers, changed all bulbs to smd's 2.4watt, as we found 1.2w led's worse than a candle in a bucket of water. Repaired all the sticky locker catches, loose screws and previous owner general numpty maintenance. Still everything's been check and now we're ready to roll. Hopefully meet a few more of you over the coming years. Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you all. I like to get that over with early as I've many important and influential folk to contact later :reel:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
:welc: Just keep away from the Chrissy jokes they will have you leaving before you get your feet under the table :whistle2:

:rofl:

Reactions: C&G

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there Gina & Clive and a big welcome to MHF from us two:xThumb:
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello Gina & Clive and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Hi from Christine and John of West Dorset

PS don't forget to post some piccies of your MH

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Gina and Clive and welcome to the madhouse :welc:

sleep e carr

Free Member
Nov 30, 2008
Whitby North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express 6 birth
Exp
Since 1970 first van converted police van
Hellooooo, Gina & Clive here. Where do I begin, well we know John/Jaws, met a few of you at the last blackbird/Mhf bash in Thetford. Just bought our first 'proper' MH 4 weeks ago, Swift Gazelle F63 with a low 42k miles on it. It won't stay like that for long as we're off to the Cotwolds for Christmas. We've had many years caravaning, and I use a van for work, so not much to worry about there. I've just finished going through our 'elle' (not original), fitted reverse cam which is wired to reverse and side lights (diodes blocking feedback), stabilizers, changed all bulbs to smd's 2.4watt, as we found 1.2w led's worse than a candle in a bucket of water. Repaired all the sticky locker catches, loose screws and previous owner general numpty maintenance. Still everything's been check and now we're ready to roll. Hopefully meet a few more of you over the coming years. Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you all. I like to get that over with early as I've many important and influential folk to contact later :reel:
Hi I have just changed mhs and the new one is 20 ft long but I also have ramp on back for mobility scooter, please can you advise about buying and fitting reversing cam don't want wireless one i have looking on ebay but not sure what one to buy cheers George

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Smiley%20Hello.gif

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome:xThumb:

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
welcome Gina & Clive, good layout with front dinette and lounge at the rear and could sleep 6:xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back