Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
Hello everyone,

I'm feeling really excited about buying a Motorhome and hitting the road. I have owned one previously for a couple of years, but the timing was wrong. Now, once I have all things in place, I plan to rent my house and go traveling for a year, and if all goes well, I will sell the house and live in it permanently. As has been said in a previous post, I am totally fed up with taxes and restrictions and big brother always watching. Time for change.

So, at the moment I am doing a lot of research and I know the advice and information on this forum will be invaluable. I live in Spain and plan to tour the rest of Spain, Italy, France the UK and Ireland, so I need to buy a LHD, which will probably make it harder for me because of the language barrier, but at least I can research models first and decide what is on my wish list.

I am also looking forward to meeting up with other forum members at events and on my travels.

Many thanks and gratitude to the forum administrators.

Today in Spain the sun has definitely got his hat on......HIP HIP HOORAY :Smile:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
:welcomefunster:

Welcome

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome hope your dream comes true and you have a great time doing it

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, sounds like a good plan, lots doing it. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back