Apr 21, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Newbie here
Hello

My wife an I live in the North West of England.
We joined here to find out as much information as we can, before we possibly buy a mororhome.
We are about 7 years ish from retirement, and we are considering eventually buying a mororhome to travle throughout Europe, and maybe even live in.

I do realise that plans can change, along with health as you get older, but kts nice to have a long term goal in our lives.

Hiya everybody :)

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from both of us. To answer your question, there is an edit button to make changes to your post but you only have a limited amount of time to do so. Don't worry too much. As long as you are understood most people on this site are tolerant of spelling and grammar mistakes.

OP
OP
P
Apr 21, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Newbie here
View attachment 102513 and a warm welcome from both of us. To answer your question, there is an edit button to make changes to your post but you only have a limited amount of time to do so. Don't worry too much. As long as you are understood most people on this site are tolerant of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Thanks for that, much appreciated... and thanks you for your welcome too :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, a great site for information for all sorts of research, I would put full timing in the search facility at the top and any other things you think of the information contained there is amazing, then of course use the forum for anything you wish.:welcomesign:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
:pink:

Hi, and welcome from us.

A word of warning!

You may get hooked on the site. There is so much information, humour, discussion and downright cussedness that it can become addictive.:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back