Aug 5, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"I`m a newbie"
Hi folks,
My name is Steve and I live in Hampshire. The wife and myself have just recently returned from a coach touring holiday in the highlands, its beautiful country. There were motorhomes of all shapes and sizes every where we went, which has put ideas into the good ladies head and now she wants to go camping :cry: Well we talked it over and decided no tents :Nowink: I`m too old for that now, we didn`t want a caravan either :Nowink: so that left a motorhome, ah but how many berths :Doh:I certainly didn`t want a gert biggun, just something the two of us will be comfortable in. So we decided on a two berth :thumb: Yep a little Autosleeper Nuevo which we`re picking up a week Monday and going down the New Forest for the weekend to try her out ::bigsmile: I`ve done some caravanning about twenty odd years ago but not motorhoming, we`re really looking forward to the experience now and in the future :thumb:

ATB Steve

Mi58ck

Free Member
Aug 9, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since august 2012
Hiya and welcome,ive been motorhoming for only a year and i get withdrawal symptoms if we dont go away at the weekend.im sure you will love it.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to the FUN, motorhoming will get under your skin, if your anything like us any free week-end we'er in the van and gone, great. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Steve & Wife :Smile: now your fun begins, on your next visit to Scotland you will have all the freedom you want, to stop for a cup of tea when you want or just stand and stare, without wondering if you will be late for the coach.

In Scotland they have a law called the Freedom to Roam so if you are at the side of a beautiful Loch and there is a safe place to park you can spend the night there, its a wonderful way of life, enjoy. :flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Welcome

Welcome to the fun

Probably your best resource for all things motorhome is this forum.

We are still newbies but have benefited from the wealth of experience and friendly advise on here. So... Good luck and there's no such thing as a stupid question. ;-)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back