Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Good morning all:)

I have just joined this forum, found during a search - I had no idea it existed, but I'm hoping to learn, and share experiences here.

I'm 57, and have been motorcaravanning for over 30 years.

My first van was a 'Cambridge', a conversion based on the Mk 1 transit. My second was a 1982 Autotrail Cheyene, based, believe it or not, on a Peugeot 504 pickup!! I then used a VW Trooper for around 10 years, which was superb, and reached just about ever corner of Europe. We now have a 06 Hobby 600 which is certainly the best, and probably the last motorhome we will own.

We are both retired, and have the freedom to go away on a whim, which is extremely satisfying.

Doug

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun. Nice van the hobby
7d8bb0f6.gif

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi savantuk and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Good morning all:)

I have just joined this forum, found during a search - I had no idea it existed, but I'm hoping to learn, and share experiences here.

I'm 57, and have been motorcaravanning for over 30 years.

My first van was a 'Cambridge', a conversion based on the Mk 1 transit. My second was a 1982 Autotrail Cheyene, based, believe it or not, on a Peugeot 504 pickup!! I then used a VW Trooper for around 10 years, which was superb, and reached just about ever corner of Europe. We now have a 06 Hobby 600 which is certainly the best, and probably the last motorhome we will own.

We are both retired, and have the freedom to go away on a whim, which is extremely satisfying.

Doug
hi great to see more experience on FUN:Smile:with all your years of experience you will be going on my favourites:thumb:all the best doug,and im jealous you can up sticks whenever you fancy:Angry:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Savantic and WELCOME:thumb::thumb::thumb:

More experience to add to the forum, you are more than welcome. With more and more taking up our great passtime you should be able to offer some good advice.

Dave:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Savantic, you took your time, we have been here almost two years:roflmto::roflmto:

Better late than never - Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back